Location Knightsbridge, London, SW1
We’re currently recruiting for an exceptional Sales Manager to join our Knightsbridge office. We’re looking for individuals who want to stand out from the crowd, thrive on success and relish working in a competitive, professional environment. As home to some of the most successful estate agents in London, the successful candidate will work to exceptionally high standards and take pride in their success, but also the success of their team and the company as a whole. Unlike a traditional high street estate agent you will be operating across London and Manchester, mainly in new build apartments and resales.
• Qualifying new applicants
• Arranging and carrying-out viewings
• Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
• Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
• Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
• Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, exchange of contracts and completion of the transaction.
Person / skills profile
• Confident dealing with people
• Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
• Take pride in their work
• Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
Contract type – Permanent
Hours – 9am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary £22,000 basic plus commissions (£60,000 O.T.E)
• 25 days starting holiday (pro rata)
• 3% company pension contribution (after probation) or 1% government auto enrolment pension scheme (for non members of company scheme)
• Private medical insurance & Online GP visits
• Employee Benefits Scheme
Send a CV over to email@example.com